Friday, October 23, 2009

Caption Contest #10 Winner!

Friday, October 23, 2009
3 comments
Don't let go of me, she's finally taking off her hat. Oh baby, look at that pointed head!


And the winner of Caption Contest #10 is Corey who wrote the caption above! Congrats Corey! You are the winner of a year's subscription to The Backyard Birds Newsletter.

Our second runner-up is:
cyberthrush who said...

During his first-ever visit to Whipple, Ohio, Gnome Chomsky gets a quick lesson in the fine points of birding.


Third runner-up:

Robert said...

I can see Nome from here!


Honorable mention goes to:

TinaG said..

It's all in my new book. Bignomial gnomenclature: The Art and Science

and to:
Chris Harbard said...
The image is pixielated...!
I loved ALL of these entries, and really could have picked 10 winners. Thanks for playing!

3 comments:

On October 23, 2009 at 2:48 PM Anonymous said...

This is an ignomeinious contest to win!

On October 23, 2009 at 5:14 PM TinaG said...

But by 'gnome' means did it stop any of us from participating! I'm all for fun and waiting for Caption Contest #11.

On October 24, 2009 at 7:57 PM corey said...

Whoo-hoo! Thanks!

I really though TinaG, cyberthrush and Patrick were pretty darn funny too.

Seeing as I live in an apartment and lack a backyard can I gift the subscription to my folks?


[BACK TO TOP]